The Cellar Watch March Market Report has been released. Containing all the latest Liv-ex research and analysis, this month's issue includes:
- Italy boosted by Montalcino
- Indices drift in February
- James Suckling on Bordeaux 2012
- Chart of the month: Strong dollar provides fine wine boost
- Final thought: Brunello 2010 — buying like it’s 1999
Please log in to the Cellar Watch website and find the full report in Market Reports under the Cellar Tools tab. Those who have not yet subscribed to Cellar Watch can view the first page of the report here.